11.23.2010

Guilty Pleasure...

So, this summer I was dared by a close friend to audition for Season 6 of the hit showThe Bad Girls Club... Not ever taking any of the interviews seriously, I actually advanced significantly in the interview process, making it to personal skype interviews with casting directors in LA! Although I did not make the cast, I am a big big fan of the show, and did my internet scoop to dig up dirt on the cast of season 6, which premieres in January of 2011.

The cast is returning to Los Angeles this season... I can't wait to see what this season has to offer! Craziness I can guarantee! I'm especially excited because they FINALLY picked a girl from Dallas! Somehow I managed to find a clip of the one of the first fights.... Looks intense.


**Small world? I wrote about a cast member from BGC6 being from Dallas... come to find out we went to the same high school! I don't remember her though. Clearly wasn't too memorable! LOL I joke, I joke. I'm anxious to see how she acts this season. From what I've heard she's obsessed with her ass and her boobs. That's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment