1.07.2011

It's All About the Benjamins, Baby..."

People always say money isn't everything.

That's true.

Money means nothing if you're unhealthy and dying with no cure.

Ok. I get that.

But all of the problems in my life currently could be solved...

How? MONEY.

It's so hard for me to see how so many misfortunes have happened to my family, and now money is such an issue. I feel so helpless sometimes because I was raised getting whatever I wanted. I was bred a spoiled brat, and I'll admit that. So now that I'm older and am used to that lifestyle, it upsets me when I can't just get what I want. It hurts how my mother makes me feel like I am nothing...worthless...because I value money so much and I get so angry when she tells me, 'No.'

I don't mean to be rude. I don't mean to seem heartless. I understand that I am SO BLESSED and I have so much more than what so many others do... and I understand that I can't continue to live the way I used to... But it's so hard getting back up on your feet when your financial stability mat is literally yanked from under your feet without warning. I resent myself for feeling this way and feel so empty. I wish there was more that I could do to financially help my family right now, but I can't.

I have so many issues... my head hurts. I'm sad... all because of money and I don't know what to do.

How can something that makes me so happy bring me so much pain?

No comments:

Post a Comment