4.09.2011

Time Sure Does Fly...

Wow! I've been soo unbelievably busy! School, working, community service, partying, my birthday last weekend, and interviewing for jobs is in short what has been keeping me away from my poor little blog. I've missed writing!

So many beautiful things I want to share. I still need to post about working NY Fashion Week with Timo Weiland, me walking in the Springfest Fashion show at Howard University, the Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross Concert [I've got amazing footage!], my Relay For Life team, my JOB OFFER with APPLE, INC.!!! I don't know how I do it. So many facets to Carrie Poppinista, so little time! God is so good! I must thank him for his many blessings!

For now, here's some eargasms for yal to get down to...!

Beautiful Body - Trina


That's What They Call Me - Lil Wayne Feat. Gudda Gudda


Sure Thing - Miguel

I love this video!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats on everryything! <3

    Where will u be working at? Apple in California??

    I'm proud of u!

    ReplyDelete