2.20.2011

Busy Bee.

Hello, hello!


I've been so busy for the past few weeks I haven't had time to blog about a few topics I've been reflecting on!

Quick Carrie Update: ➜

Life has been so fulfilling lately. I've been very busy and opportunities are knocking at every door!

❤ Fashion week was AMAZING! I've typed up a post to give you all the inside scoop on my behind the scenes work and now all I need to do is upload the pics! Look forward to that...
❤ Also, I was selected for second round interviews with Brown-Forman, a spirits, wine, and adult beverage company! =P Their brands include Jack Daniels, Korbel Champagne, Southern Comfort, and Finlandia Vodka to name a few. Very impressive company and I am very thrilled to travel to Louisville, Kentucky for this opportunity! Keep sending the prayers up--GOD IS GOOD and he will provide!
❤ Springfest Fashion Show is coming up! Super excited to do the show again this year after having such a blast last year!!!

Special Shoutout to my sister Brea (@BreazyFBabeh)... She told me to check out this sick fashion site called Lookbook.nu. It's a fashion collection of users all over the world who post really cool pics of themselves wearing fashionable apparel. Viewers can click on each picture so the poster can get 'HYPE's' when they view pics they like. Click the widget below to check it out!

It's really dope and def POPPINISTA APPROVED.

No comments:

Post a Comment