9.02.2009

5. LiFE & TiME

So, is there an iPhone app for blogspot? Just wondering... That could def be useful.

Secondly -- I'M ON FIRE! I really don't know what it is, but lately I have been really getting alot of male attention. I haven't done anything interesting... I feel like I look the same (minus sporting new curly hair sometimes...which I'm really liking... do guys really like curly hair? topic?) But its odd how these 'options' are suddenly emerging. They really aren't 'options' I guess, time is such a tricky thing. But something is going on 'round here yal! ...finally, right?

On a really positive note -- I caught the attention of someone that pretty much seems to get me, for all my craziness, randomness... you know, carrieness :) I find it really bizarre how the Lord brings people into your life at such random times and you least expect things to happen that just somehow do. Never would I have guessed that this person would be to me what they are now. You can be around someone indirectly for so long, never crossing paths, and then all of a sudden you meet and it's like you've known them for forever... Like I said, time is such a tricky thing.

Time can be a real bitch though. So unforgiving, so quick to be gone, so easy to be used in the wrong way... so difficult, almost incapable of being understood.

I always seem to come across individuals that interest me, and not just on a relationship tip, when time seems to have almost expired. It leaves me to wonder what impact that person will have on my life in the future, and why I met them at that certain time. If someone could seem so amazing, so in synch with you in such a short period of time, why would the Lord make it to where you come to this realization so much later than when you think it could have happened? I guess we need to completely allow the Lord to take control of our lives, instead of always trying to predict what could..should..would have happened if this..that..or this would have happened... if only we would have done things differently or could go back in time.

It's fascinating to think about life and the choices that we make with our time. We always wish to go back and change how we spent our time, but time is like a bad retail return policy: once you buy it, you can never take it back.

Life and time -- two things that are based on so much detail, so many decisions, and all we can do is wait in order to understand their value, their true definition, and their true importance.

With all that said,
don't think I have a boo...because I dont -- C.LO ;)

1 comment:

  1. i love you! lol and lmao @ "dont think I have a boo...because I dont"

    and I was reading some of your previous posts about not being excited about Howard anymore and I feel the SAME way...i would not be at Howard if I had to do it all over again. This school annoys me soo much.

    We must catch up soon! I miss u!
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete